Monday, May 20, 2013

I just wrote a long post about how all of my phone problems, after buying a new (defective) battery and doing a factory reset and everything came down to having plugged my phone charger in the wrong outlet and also about how in my head, books have feelings and I pet my e-reader because I feel bad for not using it more and also I hoard notebooks, but I post via email and I sent it to the wrong address. I'm kind of okay with that, because in hindsight, it actually made me look nutty as all hell.

I guess I'll clarify the "books have feelings" thing. It makes me sad when I see a book just LANGUISHING, never to be read or loved properly, because that book WANTS to be read, you know? And I rarely use my Nook because I have enough things to charge but I feel sorry for it! I KNOW IT WANTS TO BE READ, and I think I even apologized to it once, a long time ago. I'm also afraid of being without something to write with, so when I see the college ruled composition books I like, I buy the shit out of them, but sometimes I get tempted by things called Ideal Books because I'm a slave to marketing, but I stop myself because that notebook would get bumped to the front of the line, but it'd have to wait until I finished my current notebook, and it seems really unfair to everyone involved. Everyone being, of course, myself and a bunch of blank books. There. THAT made me look crazy and I don't even care. I HOPE THE INTERNET IS HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment