Monday, July 1, 2013

1. I saw World War Z! The zombies were particularly disturbing because they sound and act like birds of prey. Birds are frightening, even when they aren't zombies. The movie was VERY different than the book, but that's pretty okay with me. I don't require my movies to be the exact same as the source material, because if I wanted something the exact same, I'd just reread the book.

2. Big Brother 15 started, and these people are some of the dumbest I've ever come across. I do not think they're edited to seem dumb, which is actually really depressing. You see, back in the day, people on reality shows often had somewhat interesting personalities. That's why they're called television "personalities". They would have weird habits and sometimes they'd even have career aspirations beyond "acting". They'd be able to come up with decent strategies and be capable of discussing something beyond cute boys. I can't believe I'm actually mourning the death of semi-intelligent reality TV, but really, I just wanna watch something besides a bunch of bros talking about their abs.

3. It's been so hot here that it's REALLY hard to go out and get some exercise, which is bad for business. I do a lot better when I'm active. So I'm going to try to go for a walk tonight and hope it's cool enough to avoid spontaneously combusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment