Monday, July 15, 2013

The ear saga continues...

I wrote about my watery ear and how it hurt and how FUCK WON'T SOMEONE JUST MAKE IT STOP? And lo, it did not just magically drain itself and so I had to use wax softeners which was painful and made a crackling sound. And my ear wax melted and drained out and I had to be careful not to get it all over my loved ones because it was STICKY. So that happened for four days, and then I had to use a giant syringe of warm water to flush out my remaining chunks of ear wax and I'm writing about it because I'm the most alluring thing on earth.

But then... oh! It felt like there was water stuck in my goddamn ear ALL OVER AGAIN. So I used the Swim Ear drops and it burned and hurt and I felt like I was going to pass out from the pain, which hasn't stopped, and now I'm just going to leave my ear alone.

I've been kept company by The Other Boleyn Girl, and a new book that is eerily similar to The Other Boleyn Girl- Nefertiti by Michelle Moran. I've been in the mood for books about cunning women. All the best books are about cunning women, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment