Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Catch Up Post!

I haven't written very much lately, which is silly because I have things to write.

Some things I've been doing:

1. I went to the Long Beach Aquarium and fell head over heels in love with a deep sea isopod. It's just SO cute, like a scaly kitten. I bet it likes hugs.

2. I went to Catalina Island for a day, and had the BEST time because I got to be on a boat. I LOVE being on a boat and I spend every second being thrilled and leaning way over the guardrail. I got the craziest boat hair. Full of tangles!

3. I'm being courted by a very nice man named Alexander who calls me Princess and let me name his new truck Potato.

4. I finished the Queen of Egypt book series by Michelle Moran. Actually, I think only Nefertiti and The Heretic Queen were companion books. Cleopatra's Daughter didn't seem to be- and it was also the weakest of the three, even though it was really good. I think what I'll read next is Poison Study and its two sequels.

No comments:

Post a Comment